FELIX-5952 is completed, the Sling HC modules have to be updated to only bridge to Felix Health Checks.
- Release the current API bundle with a fully deprecated API (so everyone upgrading to the latest version is pointed to a required change)
- Write a migration guide (at top of page page  leaving the existing documentation at the bottom of the page)
- The bundles HC core HC web console are not needed anymore. I would just empty the repositories for now and link to the migration guide in a README file 
- The bundle HC support is used for Sling specific HC features that don't fit elsewhere, e.g. the ScriptableHealthCheck that is using the Sling ScriptEngineManager which is not available in Felix (but normally HCs go into the module they check, see 5.)
- Adjust all Sling modules that come with HCs to use the new Felix API
- Adjust the sling starter with a setup that will both support the deprecated Sling API and the new Felix API (using Sling HC API and Felix HC API side by side with the Felix HC Core achieves exactly that)