App CMS 1.0.4
1. Set the default setting to English, otherwise it will be difficult to find a place to change the language setting because of translation errors.
2. Move the word folder to
Then sort the entries alphabetically, and then users can modify them themselves, after all, there are only about 600 entries at the moment.
Version 1.0.4 has localised languages, and for functionality alone, I tested it very well.
However, the LibreTranslate translation engine is a straightforward translation, for example, translating "login" to "logistics" and "Node browser" to a person's name like Nordbard.
The translated system menus are, to be honest, completely unusable. I believe all languages have the same problem.
I spent the morning manually translating about 600 entries in Excel, then wrote a bundle and imported it into the system, which worked fine after the changes.
There are multiple languages in total and I can only translate one, so I suggest improving the translation settings.
- links to