Affects Version/s: Slider 0.81
Fix Version/s: Slider 1.0.0
the way to reproduce this issue
- shutdown a nodemanager where a container is running.
- kill the container process.
- after a while, the container is released by HeartbeatMonitor.
- Slider AM request a new container to replace that.
- a new container container is allocated to another nodemanager.
but, app_container_tag assigned to a new container is greater than the number of component instances (configured by yarn.component.instances)
i think it does not clear app_container_tag when container is released by HeartbeatMonitor