a little sample bank service I'm giving as well to have a more concrete example of how to use the aspectj integration.
The content of the zip file is:
- java/src: main source code of the sample
- java/test: unit tests
- conf: configuration files for shiro and the aspectj weaver tool
- lib: required jar files to compile and run the test cases
To run the test cases you need to:
1) define the following vm argument: -javaagent:./lib/aspectjweaver.jar (where ./lib/spectjweaver.jar is the path to the weaver tool)
2) add in the classpath the conf/ directory and the jars of the lib/ directory
Upon VM launch, the weaver tool will look for the META-INF/aop.xml file (in the conf/ directory) to discover the aspects to apply and the scope of the weavable classes. It is currently configured for the classes of the BankService sample.
I did not make a runnable little application to demonstrate the BankService in action, for me the test cases are self-explanatory.