Affects Version/s: 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
- Add logs to console and also audit logs for below events
- Why HMS snapshot is taken.
- HMS full snapshot is fetched.
- HMS Full snapshot is persisted.
- Fetching full Update from sentry for Namenode.
- Full update is sent to Namenode.
- HDFS ACL are synchronization is complete.
- Show thread information in logs. This makes debugging easy.
- Add a mechanism to track where sentry is in process of fetching Full Snapshot.
- Adding metrics which capture the current state
- Adding logs with intermediate states is also an option.
- Make logs related to HDFS-ACL synchronization more verbose.
- This includes adding more logging.
- Elevate the logs level from “DEBUG” to “INFO” for some of the log messages.