Add checkin, tag, add, diff, status, and update
Here are the status of Starteam implementation
- Starteam's CLI interface does not accept relative path of a file in a subdirectory
(ie xdocs/index.xml, etc). To make it generic, Whenever there is a need to
handle a subset of files in a directory (ScmFileSet with exclude or includes are set)
I have to issue individual command line for each file at the targeted subdirectory.
So i will be slow if one unintentionally sets 'includes' as */* for a large source tree
- Starteam's CLI does not have interface to create SCM folder/directory, therefor
Add command will fail when the add file is in a folder that is not existed in repository
- No TCK tests are used
- Does not support checking out a subsets of a directory
- requires maven.scm.message
- use maven.scm.issue system property until maven-scm-api
supports this feature (SCM38)
- Dump starteam diff output to a file
- Parsing code completes
- Probably not usable
- Throws error when local file is modified (ie no merge for modified file during udpate)
- starteam folder must be precreated. StarTeam's stcmd does not support
creation of folder.
- use maven.scm.issue system property until maven-scm-api supports this feature (SCM38)
- Does not support tagging a subsets of a directory
- Does not support checking status of a subsets of a directory.
No change to orignal code, just add finishing touch