Uploaded image for project: 'Maven SCM'
  1. Maven SCM
  2. SCM-281

Perforce problem: incorrect client spec is used

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • Affects Version/s: 1.0-beta-4
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Flags:
      Patch

      Description

      I have 2 projects set up which use the same perforce scm url. One is run each 5 mins, the other is a nightly tests build. I've noticed that the latter never gets run-the message is that the dir is up-to date. It appeared that after the first project is run, its client spec is set to system variable in PerforceCheckOutCommand (maven-scm perforce provider) class and afterwards the value of the var is used instead of a correct client spec. I didn't remove the property set, as it is a fix to SCM-165, but rather the place where prop is used. Now works fine.
      Patch is attached.

        Attachments

        1. patch.p4.txt
          0.6 kB
          Anton Katernoga

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              mperham Mike Perham
              Reporter:
              xjuk Anton Katernoga
            • Votes:
              2 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: