This patch covers some build problems:
1) The fix for the recently introduced JDK 1.4 compilation error.
2) Skipped some tests if certain algorithms are not available...this
is to make the tests pass on JDK 1.4.
3) Changed the provider info and version number of XMLDSigRI, added a
"VersionTest" for this to make sure it gets changed.
4) Removed the versionless jars in libs, and replaced them with versioned jars
5) Changed build.xml test and test_jsr105 targets to depend on
build.jar - This is so that the xmlsec jar gets generated before tests
are run, and then copied into build/libs/endorsed
6) Replaced the sun.security.* dependencies in the KeySelectors test class.