Affects Version/s: 3.2.12
Fix Version/s: 3.2.12
We need a way to interact with Rya Streams. The shell should include the following commands:
- streams-configure: Lets you change which Rya Streams system an instance of Rya is configured to use. For example, if you are using Kafka Streams, this command would let you configure where the Kafka services are found.
- streams-details: Prints to the screen the currently configured values.
- streams-queries-add: Tells Rya Streams that it needs to maintain a query
- streams-queries-delete: Tells Rya Streams that it no longer needs to maintain a query.
- streams-queries-start: Tells Rya Streams to start maintaining a query.
- streams-queries-stop: Tells Rya Streams to stop maintaining a query.
- streams-queries-list: Lists the queries that are being maintained by Rya Streams as well as their start/stop state.
- streams-queries-details: Prints details about the query.
For this iteration, no PCJ integration will be supported.