Affects Version/s: 0.4.0
Fix Version/s: 0.4.0
Issues from RC2 :
- You've included 444 class files in the source tarball. All of them should
- You also included 7 jars that need to be removed.
- The license file includes a second section for Apache license. Anything
that is Apache licensed is covered by the first section.
- The .project, .settings/*, and .classpath files don't have Apache
licenses at the top.
should move the license up in the file.
- security-admin/3rd_party_party_licenses_text.txt should be folded into
- The file security-admin/src/bin/install.properties doesn't have a license
has a JBoss license header
- The file security-admin/src/main/webapp/.htacces doesn't have a license
- The file security-admin/src/main/webapp/copyrightPluginList.html doesn't
have a license header
- The files under security-admin/src/main/webapp/libs/bower/* has a
DocumentCloud header that needs to be removed and replaced with an Apache
header. (Update the LICENSES.txt as necessary.) Many files under this
subdirectory need to have their headers replaced.
- The files under security-admin/src/main/webapp/libs/other* have bad
- The files under security-admin/src/main/webapp/META-INF/contextXML/* need
- You need to remove
the security-admin/src/main/webapp/images/hortonworks*.png files.
- Why are we releasing keystores and certs? That seems really problematic.
We need to have scripts to build those keystores and certs and not the
- Remove the linux executable unixauthnative/native/credValidator
- You need a header on unixauthnative/target/antrun/build-main.xml
- You need a header on unixauthservice/conf.dist/jaas.conf
- You need to remove the windows
- You need a header on winpkg/src/template/bin/xasecure-hadoop-env.cmd
- (as Alan said) Move top level of tarball into a ranger-0.4.0 directory