The documentation of everything in this class is represented by about 100 words, mostly representing the obvious that can be inferred by the method name.
1. Can you tell by calling getContentType whether to call getContent or getContentPtr or getProperties, or does that
require the sender to set the content?
2. If using the xml mentioned in the AMQP Messaging (Part 2), does Variant.getString() return that xml?
3. By setting TTL, Durable, Redelivered, what behavior does the system exhibit?
4. Does the broker modify any of the settings or are they only for use by the broker? MessageId?
5. Are there any conventions that should be followed for string data in this class that are used in other AMQP systems or language versions of Apid?
6. On getting the char* to the data on getContentPtr, what is the life of that data, are you expected to copy it or are you passed ownership responsibility?