Type: New Feature
Resolution: Auto Closed
Affects Version/s: 0.8
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: C++ Client
Working on a PHP binding for the Qpid Messaging API via SWIG. There are several PHP-specific issues with C++ and SWIG which I've managed to workaround, so the binding is starting to take shape, but still very much a work in progress.
The rough plan:
1. report relevant bugs / feature requests to SWIG (done).
2. clean-up Qpid php.i SWIG interface file (mostly done - just need to implement PHP namespaces).
3. implement qpid::types::Variant <-> PHP typemapping (not started).
4. implement printinfo pragma (should be easy, just need to choose what info to include).
5. create relevant [auto]makefile.
Of course, there's lots of things to discuss / decide along the way... so I'll post 'em here as they come up.