1) Removed remaining jmx access functionality.
2) Removed references to security/jmx/access from all existing configuration files.
3) Made ServerConfiguration#validateConfiguration reject config files that still contain the security/jmx/access element in order to promote good end-user understanding of configuration.
1) setRights now throws UnsupportedOperationException with message.
2) createUser(string,string,bool,bool,bool) throws UnsupportedOperationException iff any of the bool args are true i.e. the user attempts to give a user access JMX rights
3) Deprecated createUser(string,string,bool,bool,bool) in favour of new two arg form createUser(string,string)
4) viewUsers changed to always return admin, read, and write items as false.