Description of problem:
If a durable exchange exists in a cluster, and a broker joins the cluster, the durable exchange is not listed for the new broker.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start a broker in a cluster at <address1>
2. Run 'qpid-config -a <address1> add exchange ExDurable direct --durable'
3. Run 'qpid-config -a <address1> add exchange Ex direct'
4. Run 'qpid-config -a <address1> exchanges' to see both newly created
5. Start another broker within the cluster at <address2>.
6. Run 'qpid-config -a <address2> exchanges'.
The output shows only exchange 'Ex' and not 'ExDurable'.
Both exchanges should be there.
Durable queues seem to work.
You get the same problem if you start both brokers initially, then create the durable exchange (it appears in both), then shut down one broker and bring it back up (the durable exchange disappears).