Qpid users have requested the following features in JIRAs/emails to the user list.
1. Ability to specify Qpid specific queue declare arguments like qpid.max-size
2. Support for any exchange type ..eg Headers, XML exchange
3. Ability to specify binding arguments (needed for headers, xml exchanges)
4. Ability to support destination specific parameters like msg-credits, byte-credits, sync-ack, sync-publish ..etc
5. Ability bind a queue to multiple exchange/routingkey pairs
6. Have the option of producer side declaring/binding the queue.
The following proposal outlines a solution to the above mentioned requirements.
|Fix Version/s||0.7 [ 12314455 ]|
|Fix Version/s||0.6 [ 12313728 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|