I tried to make two visible signatures in a 2-pages pdf file using pdfbox-2.0.0-RC1.
I followed the example in SVN directory
I have just modified CreateVisibleSignature class customizing the input parameters and the page to sign.
If both the signatures are made in the same page, no error occurs. If signatures are made in different pages (e.g. signature 1 in page 1 and signature 2 in page 2), when I open the pdf file with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (v.11.0.13) it tells that signature 1 is not valid.
The attachment below refers to the source/resourse zip file. It contains:
- test.docx: 2-pages test document generated with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- test1.pdf: pdf version that generates error (created with Word by selecting "Save as Adobe PDF" option)
- test1_*.pdf: signed pdf files with error
- test2.pdf: pdf version that generates no error (created with Word by selecting "Save as" option and then "*.PDF")
- test2_*.pdf: signed pdf files with no error
- CreateVisibleSignature.java: customized source code
- stamp.png: signature image
- test.p12: key store (password 12345)