I have PDF document.
1) Adobe reader reads document well.
2) I sign document (using pdfbox-examples) and everything is well
3) Then I try to attach file to original PDF (Code is written in the pdfbox web page - in the cookBook).
4) Adobe reader reads attached document well. everything is well.
5) Now I have document with attachment.
6) I try to sign that document (I mean document with attachment). And I have 2 problem:
when I open document, Adobe reader tells me that signature byte range is invalid.
when I try to close document (I mean to close adobe reader), Adobe reader tells me that:
Do you want to save changes to "original[with-attachment][signed]" before closing?