Per: ASF Graduation Guide: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation
1. Update PMC Chair details (under https://svn.apache.org/repos/private , requires karma to have been granted to PMC Chair or an ASF member):
- Section 1: Change chair
- Section 2: selected Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct as 3 monthly schedule Feb/March/April will be monthly for first 3 months
- Section 3: Update old chair, update new chair
Updated PMC details on project website
2. PMC Chair to subscribe to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (via email@example.com) DONE
- firstname.lastname@example.org (via email@example.com) DONE
DONE, subscriptions approved by the moderators of both lists.
3. Infra transfer tasks
- INFRA-5798 created as an umbrella (top-level task can be cloned from INFRA-4069, umbrella for JMeter TPL)
3a. root tasks
subtask INFRA-5799 (cf INFRA-4070 from JMeter)
- create a DNS entry "openmeetings.apache.org".
- the LDAP unix group "openmeetings"
- the LDAP committee group "openmeetings"
3b. add the OpenMeetings PMC/committers list as initial members of both:
ssh -l danhaywood people.apache.org
modify_committee.pl isis --add=danhaywood,rmatthews,kevin,themalkolm,dslaughter,jcvanderwal,mnour,struberg
modify_unix_group.pl isis --add=danhaywood,rmatthews,kevin,themalkolm,dslaughter,jcvanderwal,mnour,struberg
3c. Move source code
3d. Move mailing lists
subtask INFRA-5799 (cf INFRA-4071 from JMeter)
- Please create new mailing lists
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- migrate existing subscribers
Confirmed existing subscribers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.)
3e. Create website (our prereqs)
committed to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/site
3f. Move website
3g. Wiki and JIRA
- these do not need any changes (cf JMeter examplar INFRA-4069 which did require subtasks)
3h. Update builds.apache.org for new SVN directory
4. Mailing list tidy up tasks
- When podling lists have been transferred to their new home (by infrastructure), post an announcement to user and development lists.
- When using Maven: update pom.xml for the new mailing list address(es).
- Update any documents on your website that show how to subscribe to the lists and/or find archives.
- Send notice to Markmail.org and Nabble.com that the address has changed, and the location of the project
- Update website: replace links to old archives with links to new ones and add new links to historic archives from incubation.
- Check project-private mailing list membership. Mentors should be allowed to remain if they wish to do so. The subscriber list should otherwise match that on the resolution. See this and the EZMLM "Moderator's and Administrator's Manual".
- Update mail addresses including:
svn commit messages (see infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-mailer.conf )
- change svn commit hook to mail the new firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
confluence commit messages (see adminstration documentation)
issue tracking messages (see administration documentation)
- The existing mailing lists should then be removed/cancelled (whatever is normally done...)
5. Update incubator's podling status page
(by updating https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/isis.xml, and published as per http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html)
6. Checked/updated Apache branding on site
specifically: make sure have (TM) in banner; make sure description of project on home page and on download page; make sure have standard links to top-level Apache pages.
7. Update infra build tools, DOAP files
as per the README_NEWTLP:
- create RDF in data_files/
- update files.xml with location of DOAP file
- update xdocs/create.xml