VPS, 8-core, 8GB memory, 80Gb NVME storage
Here are some of the errors that I noticed
- Active whiteboard sometimes doesn't automatically focus. I dragged a file to the whiteboard and wait for almost 15 minutes to appear in the whiteboard. Later, i discovered that it had been displayed but it only appeared blank because whiteboard tab had to be clicked so that it would display it contents.
- It would be okay if the webcam stays on a fixed position, whenever I would refresh or click the webcam icon, it would go back to its original position. It would be okay if it stays in the position that it has been placed.
- Recorder doesnt work 98% of the time. If you woud record a 5 minutes video, it would only load forever and most of the time ends up with errors.
- It eats a lot of memory and CPU resources. I have 8-core, 8GB memory and almost eats 85% of memory and sometimes 100% of CPU but we're only 2 users who were using the OM.
- I uploaded a MP4 video and I can't slide the timeline of the video.
- If the recorder is disabled in the settings. It would be okay if the audio and video data go directly to the the users. What I mean is peer-to-peer communication to minimize the choppiness of the audio and video. It seems that the audio and video have to be transmitted like this; user to server and then from server to the other user. It would be okay if the communication is real peer-to-peer. Upon checking from the network bandwidth graph, it seems that the data has to go the server and does not go directly to another user because I recorded a spike in the graph whenever I would use a webcam.
- Chatbox is not very noticeable. I had to send a screenshot to be able to see where the chatbox is.
- I wish there is a clear documentation for using the API. It took me almost a day to see an example from another forum website on how to use the API for PHP language.
Thank you so much.