Affects Version/s: 2.0.0 Apache Incubator Release
Fix Version/s: 2.0.0 Apache Incubator Release
Environment:Tested using Windows 7 - 64bit using Mozilla Firefox 11
Openmeetings running on: Windows 7 - 64bit + Local DB // Debian 6.0.4 + MySQL
1. Somebody gets an invitation ICal or Simple Mail to join a meeting
2. Some person writes something to the chat window
3. Some person klicks on the "Send private message" / "Show user profile" button behind persons name
4. Person who klicked one of these buttons gets kicked out off the meetingroom !
5. Person can see Home / Recordings / Rooms - like any normal user account !
Add to contacts: Button is ok
Send private message: Maybe you could add the same check as used for "Add to contacts" (So the user cannot send a message to him self)
Show user profile: Button works well in meetingrooms. Button doesn't work while using calendar invitation to room?
Invite user to conference room: I would remove this button, because i think people should use the calendar / send private message with room reservation enabled.