The Workflow Viewer feature, within webapp common component , currently has some shortcomings.
- The text within the each "bubble" representing a workflow task often falls outside of the bubble limits
- The arrow between tasks is too long
- The use of tables is using pre-HTML4 table standards. i.e. no 'thead' etc. This makes CSS styling of tables very difficult.
- Styling of the workflow viewer page is inconsistent
- The summarization of task names often cuts out useful information about the name and often has an inconsistent length
This issue seeks to track improvements to address the above points.