As of r966905, we are doing pretty well on apache licensing. While there are a number of files that we can ignore (examples), the following are issues to be resolved:
1) The CPP version of Metadata currently depends on a GPL XML parser. The suggestion from Chris is to move this over to Xerces CPP.
2) The curator uses JTidy and we should shift this over to apache commons.
3) Currently, the following Category A licensed software is included:
- The webapp uses the "WebAppers Progress Bar" which is released under the Creative Commons license. Source is at webapp/workflow/src/main/webapp/js/progress/progress.js
- The curator use JQuery extensively. This is both Cat A (MIT) and also GPL.
We should make sure we are following the process for including their licensing correctly.