Details

    • Type: Sub-task
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: Trunk
    • Fix Version/s: Upcoming Release
    • Component/s: order
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      OrderHeader entity have webSiteId field but there is no relationship defined for it with WebSite entity. It must have FK constraint from OrderHeader.webSiteId to WebSite.webSiteId.

      1. OFBIZ-9647.patch
        10 kB
        Ratnesh Upadhyay

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          rishisolankii Rishi Solanki added a comment -

          Ratnesh Upadhyay: Thanks for your contribution, your patch has been committed in trunk revision 1809749.

          Show
          rishisolankii Rishi Solanki added a comment - Ratnesh Upadhyay : Thanks for your contribution, your patch has been committed in trunk revision 1809749.
          Hide
          rishisolankii Rishi Solanki added a comment -

          I would like to commit the changes, if no concerns.

          Show
          rishisolankii Rishi Solanki added a comment - I would like to commit the changes, if no concerns.
          Hide
          upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay added a comment -

          Thanks to the community for inputs. I further reviewed it and found that its better to cleaned it up instead of adding data WebSite record. So finally I've removed all the references of "OrderEntry" from demo and test data files, also removed the check from secas to make them work.

          Patch attached for review and resolution of the issue.

          Show
          upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay added a comment - Thanks to the community for inputs. I further reviewed it and found that its better to cleaned it up instead of adding data WebSite record. So finally I've removed all the references of "OrderEntry" from demo and test data files, also removed the check from secas to make them work. Patch attached for review and resolution of the issue.
          Hide
          upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay added a comment -

          While working on this, I've noticed few things that needs to be discussed :

          1. We have few order in DemoOrderTestData.xml and OrderTestData.xml that are having webSiteId="OrderEntry" but we don't have any record in WebSite entity for "OrderEntry" webSiteId.
          2. We have "setCustRequestStatus" and "setCustRequestStatus" ecas where we are having following condition :
          <condition field-name="webSiteId" operator="equals" value="OrderEntry"/>
          Although we don't have this webSite record in entity then these ecas are no more of use as system never meet this condition.
          3. There is no "webSiteId" is being set for orders placed from ordermgr application, so IMO we should setup webSiteId parameter in servletConetext of ordermgr app to get it setup. I can see its usage to get the information of orders placed from store front as well as from backend application.

          To apply FK constraint either we have to add record in WebSite entity or remove the references of "OrderEntry" webSiteId from order demo data. Also please let me know your thoughts to set webSiteId for backend apps.

          IMO, we should add record in WebSite entity for "OrderEntry".

          Discussion going on mailing list for the same.

          Show
          upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay added a comment - While working on this, I've noticed few things that needs to be discussed : 1. We have few order in DemoOrderTestData.xml and OrderTestData.xml that are having webSiteId="OrderEntry" but we don't have any record in WebSite entity for "OrderEntry" webSiteId. 2. We have "setCustRequestStatus" and "setCustRequestStatus" ecas where we are having following condition : <condition field-name="webSiteId" operator="equals" value="OrderEntry"/> Although we don't have this webSite record in entity then these ecas are no more of use as system never meet this condition. 3. There is no "webSiteId" is being set for orders placed from ordermgr application, so IMO we should setup webSiteId parameter in servletConetext of ordermgr app to get it setup. I can see its usage to get the information of orders placed from store front as well as from backend application. To apply FK constraint either we have to add record in WebSite entity or remove the references of "OrderEntry" webSiteId from order demo data. Also please let me know your thoughts to set webSiteId for backend apps. IMO, we should add record in WebSite entity for "OrderEntry". Discussion going on mailing list for the same.
          Hide
          upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay added a comment -

          Soon, I'll provide patch to establish the relationship.

          Show
          upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay added a comment - Soon, I'll provide patch to establish the relationship.

            People

            • Assignee:
              rishisolankii Rishi Solanki
              Reporter:
              upadhyay.ratnesh Ratnesh Upadhyay
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Development