This issue is related to the discussion found in this thread in which the community approved restructuring our repositories. To achieve this task the following needs to be done (in this order)
- Update the gradle scripts to assume that no plugins exist in the plugins directory by default and no component-load.xml exists. It should follow the same logic in loading the components as found in the ComponentContainer class. Also the activation and deactivation of plugins happens in ofbiz-component.xml, not in component-load.xml
- Add a new task to gradle called pullPluginSource that retrieves a plugin from subversion and defaults to the official plugins repository of Apache OFBiz. This task mostly serve "Trunk" because it always needs the latest source code of the plugins.
- delete plugins/component-load.xml
- move all plugins to a new repository called http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugins
- move the core framework to a new repository called http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework
- fix buildbot to point to the new framework location
- update documentation where applicable including README.md