Affects Version/s: Release Branch 15.12, Release Branch 16.11
Encountered this in 15.x and 16.x Trunk versions
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sales order
- Add 1 orderitem with no unitPrice set (unitPrice = null) for the product
- set the status of the order to completed
- go to order-management and try to open the order for display like:
- the order is displayed with status completed
- A groovy exception is displayed.
The service "getReturnableQuantity" throws an exception because it returns the returnablePrice = null, because the unitPrice of the orderItem was null.
The OUT field returnablePrice is mandatory according to the service-definition. The return parameter is set but the value is null, hence the exception.
Attached is a patch that will adjust the service-deinition to allow for "null" value of the OUT parameter.