- services that are invoked with "dispatcher.runAsync" seem to stay "pending" in the job-list and never get executed
- scheduled jobs don't get executed
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to /webtools
- Schedule a Job to run in 5 mins, (for example service "clearAllEntityCaches")
- Wait 7mins
- the scheduled service "clearAllEntityCaches" is not "pending" anymore but should have status "finished"
- scheduled service "clearAllEntityCaches" is still "pending"
The problem can be reproduced with the OFBiz 16.11-trunk as well as with the OFBiz 16.11.01 zip file version.
JobPoller does get started on OFBiz start but does get stuck on line:
The reason is that the "Start.ServerState" never reaches "RUNNING"
Doing a full-text scan through the whole source code shows, that there is no code at all that sets the ServerState to "RUNNING"
Comparing it to the 15.11-branch. There used to be a line:
no such line exists in 16.11 anymore.
I'm not a OFBiz core developer but only develop modules.
I attached a patch, that makes it work, but not sure if that's the best way to solve the problem.
line 254: add "serverState.compareAndSet(ServerState.STARTING, ServerState.RUNNING);"