Found various problem under this report
1. Type miss-match between parameter defined in the report and the passed parameters. Just because of that we are getting an exception like The type of parameter "DateYear" is expected as "integer", not "java.lang.String".
2. This report totally depends on demo data provided under the SalesOrderItems applications/order/data/SalesOrderDemoData.xml.
3. This report has lots of hard coded check and values based on SalesOrderDemoData.xml data .
4. There are too many non-existing fields(like eBay, RRC, OtherFree and NBO etc) which we tried to get from entity SalesOrderItemStarSchema.
I didn't find any documentation of this report over the confluence, In my opinion, we need to remove this report as its foundation totally depends on the demo data.