To reproduce, transaction records have to be associated with the glReconciliation:
1. Navigate to Accounting->Financial Account->Reconciliation
2. Click "Create New Financial Account Reconciliations" and create a glReconciliation and copy the glReconciliationId
3. Navigate to Accounting->Financial Account->Transactionsgl
4. Click "Create New" and create a new transaction with glReconciliationId set to the one created in step 2
5. Navigate to Accounting->Financial Account->Reconciliation again and an error should appear about finAccountTrans.entryDateId not being a valild field
I'm not exactly sure how all of the functionality works in Financial Accounts. I encountered the issue while trying to learn how to use it. I find it odd that reconciliations are only listed on the page in step 5 if transactions have been related to them.