1. autocomplete feature shows the message "no records found" during a session timeout. This could be misleading for the user.
2. During a session timeout, clicking on ajax dialog button shows a large frame containing a message indicating session has timeout. Should show a more detailed message.
3. All ajax dialogs are on the left of browser window.
A number of fixes have been implemented for this issue.
1. At session timeout, user enters a character into autocomplete input box results in a alert window popup.
2. At session timeout, clicking on ajax dialog button will cause alert window to popup.
3. A large round spinner is shown when the ajax dialog is loading. This spinner image comes from http://mentalized.net/activity-indicators/ and is royalty free. Note the round spinner does not show in Tomahawk theme as it uses its own spinner.
4. Now all ajax dialogs are centered.
5. Change session timeout message to something more detailed.
6. Server response to ajax request now contain html tags.