Thanks Jacques for looking into this,
But IMO its not working without this fix, because it can't it can't passed the correct value form the lookup/ lookup constructor. I'll cross ones again.
And I did not change the view name, I only change the if condition;
Earlier it checks for args.lenght > 7 for adding target-parameter to parameters. If we check for args.lenght then its 6 and if we add target-parameter then its length is 7 so 7 th is the first target value for lookup.
The indexing is wrong for paam, as i test it for https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/request , In EditRequest then it get the partyId form parameters.parm1 so I corrected the indexing.
IMO it is a bug so we have to fix it and the patch will fix the problem.
Please let me know it the fix is wrong and there is some improvement needed in patch.