Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: Trunk
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Bug Crush Event - 21/2/2015
This is a new feature to manage SQL queries.
You can :
- store/update/delete SQL query
- store/update/delete parameters for this query
- execute query and view results into worksheet
This SQL query manager is usefull to run frequently queries (ie: for maintenance report)
How to use it :
- goes to webtools/Entity Engine Tools
- select "SQL queries library" item
- create a new query and fill in SQL. If you want to use parameters, add them like this : select * from facility where facility_Id = '$
- to declare parameters for this query then goes to "Add or update query parameter" screenlet and fill in fields : description = facility id ; Parameter = facilityId
- to execute SQl query then press buton "run"
- fill in parameters value adn press buton "run"
- worksheet should automaticaly open