here is the first (test) patch for the jQuery implementation.
I changed the content navigation tree for a first test:
The implementation was much easier than expected
I choose the jsTree Plugin v. 1.0rc (in the next days their will be a final 1.0 release, that's why i choose the rc).
I also added
to the libary. That overwrites the '$( ... )' operator to prevent conflicts with prototype. This line can be deleted after prototype is totally replaced.
For know we have to call jQuery via jQuery( .... ) instead of $( ... ).
To apply the patch the zip file have to copied to /images/jquery/
it contains a plugin folder with the jsTree plugin
(should look like /images/jquery/plugins/jsTree)