This patch provides the framework that allows junit unit tests to be executed directly in Eclipse (without having to invoke Start directly). It total it contains:
- BaseTestCase - very top of the TestCase stack containing ofbiz specific assertions
- StandaloneTestCase - determines if application has executed "Start"; if not it will execute a scaled down "Start unittest" that is used in Eclipse
- RollbackTestCase - extends standalone and provides a transaction w/ auto-rollback
- TestRunContainer - provides ability to disable dispatcher attributes via configuration (used for unittest-containers.xml)
- GeoWorkerTest - unittester that provides "full" coverage of GeoWorker; can be executed from Eclipse or from command-line as it is plugged into standard testdef framework. Creates its own entities with transaction start/rollback so it can be re-executed.
Would appreciate if this can be a priority so I can provide additional test cases to boost our code coverage that will utilize these features.