Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Windoze XP/Server, Java 1.5, MySQL 5
Sprint:Bug Crush Event - 21/2/2015
I'm in the process of implementing the DHL TrackIt API in order to display the tracking information of a package.
- DHL's API has the ability to query up to 25 air bill numbers per request. Note that high volume/multiple calls are limited to 2,000 transactions/hour and only between 4PM and 4AM PST. DHL will lock out the API to violators.
- Single airbill number tracking is allowed anytime and there doesn't appear to be any
- The base DhlServices method will accept upto 25 airbill numbers and will return a List of Map objects that contains all of the details of the tracking.
- The DhlServices.dhlShipmentTracking will accept one airbill number
- The viewTrackingInfo service will exist in a new common carriers class and act as a Command pattern accepting the airbill number and the carrier id. It will call out to the appropriate carrier tracking service (presently DHL) and then display the appropriate data.
- The link to view tracking will appear in the EditShipmentRouteSeg form and will POSSIBLY? display the information using a pop-up window.
- There is a boat load of data coming back from the DHL Tracking API. I will need to refine this data and display the appropriate data. Perhaps this data should be compared with the other carriers' data sets so that we can use a common display for all carriers.
|Sprint||Bug Crush Event - 21/2/2015 [ 91 ]|
Gavin made changes -
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Workflow||jira [ 12386214 ]||OFbiz Workflow [ 12504506 ]|