A Payment Batch or FinAccountTransaction can not be cancel if it is associated to Active Reconciliation or it is reconciled.
Perform following steps -
- Create a Payment Batch for a FinAccount, as a result PaymentGroup and FinAccountTrans is created.
- Now Assign created FinAccountTrans to Reconciliation.
Implement following -
- Once FinAccountTrans is associate to Reconciliation, FinAccountTrans And PaymentGroup can not canceled.
- Make appropriate changed in UI and service. Return a proper user friendly message to inform user that he can not cancel the payment group or finaccountTrans if it is associated to Reconciliation.
- This message should include that before cancel he need to remove finAccountTrans from reconciliation(But this can be possible only if reconciliation is in created status).
Let me know if you have any question.