Here is a patch to the framework/testtools/seleniumxml code and build files. I tried this a couple of times but could not avoid some painful merges. There were a lot of changes made between the time the code was introduced into ofbiz and now. We will try to get these patches more frequently to avoid the merge problems.
This patch includes the following:
- Updates to the install-seleniumxml target which includes a new 1.0.2 selenium-server jar file
- Ability to run selenium-server and selenium-xml test cases from the ant targets instead of shell scripts.
- Ability to use custom FireFox profiles while testing. This lets you avoid the invalid ofbiz certificate error that we saw with the previous version.
- Updates to Example test case
- More selenium-rc commands and advanced features for testing AJAX applications.
I will also add documentation to the ofbiz doc site on how the framework can be setup and run.
|Workflow||jira [ 12477683 ]||OFbiz Workflow [ 12505827 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Assignee||Hans Bakker [ hansbak ]|