Affects Version/s: Trunk
Fix Version/s: None
We found customers who are interested in this kind of extension to OFBiz. This issue is created to see if any other users are interested joining the creation of the extension below.
Currently the project manager administers the project structure, the project progress in estimated and actual dates/hours, registration of actual hours and enables the creation of invoices from that.
What is missing are the following functions:
1. be able to add goods/products required for that task and make the link to inventory, also keeping track what is used todate (taken out of inventory or when not present what need to be purchased before a certain date)
2. be able to book/rent locations/tools/machinery and make the link to the fixed asset calendars to check for availability
3. to calculate the costs at task/phase/project level in estimated and actual values.
4. Having reports to compare similar projects concerning progress and costs
5. to be able to enter 'late' fees which will be taken into the costs calculation.
Please add comments if you have any suggestions or would like to join.
|Track the labor expenses incurred to do the task/workeffort||Open||Unassigned|