Based On write-ups are provided by Jacopo.
The purpose of the test case is to verify Automatic Accounting transactions on edit invoice and/or adding tax and/or adding shipping charges.
it follows the following process :-
1. go to the accounting "View Invoice" screen (there is a link to the invoice also in the order detail screen) (https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/invoiceOverview?invoiceId=demo10001)
2. in the invoice screens, select the "Items" tab (https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/createInvoiceItem)
3. use the form at the bottom of the screen (" Add a new invoice Item") to enter taxes and charges; for example:
1. for taxes, select "invoice Item Type" = "Invoice Sales Tax", and enter the amount in the "unit price"
2. for shipping charges, select "invoice Item Type" = "Invoice Shipping and Handling", and enter the amount in the "unit price"
4. when the invoice in OFBiz is ready to be sent to the GL, click on the link "Status to Ready" (at the top of the screen)
Verify following entry :-
ACCOUNTS _PAYABLE - "ACCOUNTS PAYABLE"
210000 - "ACCOUNTS PAYABLE"
can be set by party/role
UNINVOICED _SHIP _RCPT - "UNINVOICED ITEM RECEIPT"
214000 - "UNINVOICED ITEM RECEIPTS"
these are the products; this is the same account mapping set for "Inventory Receipts"
"TAXES" (invoice item type: PINV _SALES _TAX)
516100 - "PURCHASE ORDER ADJUSTMENTS"
"CHARGES" (invoice item type: PINV _SHIP _CHARGES)
510000 - "FREIGHT IN"