Affects Version/s: Trunk
Fix Version/s: None
Ubuntu 7.10, Firefox 184.108.40.206
When an order created by anonymous user is quick shipped, Order Confirmation Notification sent on completion of the order does not show proper order details. Instead email notification shows the following text. To make it clear, product store isDemoStore is set to 'N' i.e. store is not a demo store.
NOTE: This is a DEMO store-front. Orders placed here will NOT be billed,
and will NOT be fulfilled.
Order not found with ID [XXXXXX], or not allowed to view.
This issue is similar to
How to re-produce:
1. Configure your ofbiz instance to send notification emails
2. Create an order as anonymous customer.
3. You should receive a order confirmation mail after successful placing of order.
4. Login in the back office application with a user id having sufficient privileges (Use admin to avoid any privileges related issue).
5. Browse order in Order Manager application.
6. Quick ship the order in Order Manager application
7. You should receive the "Order Complete" and "Shipping Complete" mails now.
8. Check the "Order complete" mail. It will show the above message instead of the actual order details.