Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Following things can be done to improve usability of Employment screen.
Rename the Employment app menu to Employees
1) Add Find/List form to find employees in system.
2) [Create New Employee] This should give a form where we user can input Person and Contact details and few fields from Employment table.
3) Employment is a Party Relationship between Party Roles FROM EMPLOYEE TO INTERNAL ORGANIZATION. To make it easy, values of these two fields should be Defaulted to these values and I don't see need to show these fields on form.
4) The Employment.FromPartyId field should have a Party look up that shows only the Person.
5) The Employment.ToPartyId field should be a drop down of Parties in Internal Organization role.
6) Do not show Termination type and reason fields on Create Employment forms.
7) Add Terminate Employment button on Update Employment form. On click of button show a Sub Form that has fields Termination type, Reason and comments fields.
8) The Edit form should have FromPartyId read only.
9) Edit employee screens should have, Summary tab, Employee tab, Employment and other tabs defined in other jira issue.