order lookup fails and following messages, while sending email confirmation from the order manager for orders created through the e-commerce or the order entry.
"Order not found with ID [XXXXX], or not allowed to view" where [XXXXX] is the order id.
How to reproduce:
1. Create an order form e-commerce by logging in (as registered user).
2. Goto the order manager and login with FULLADMIN or ORDERADMIN security group permission.
3. Lookup the newly created order.
4. Click on the send confirmation button in the top right area of the order screen.
5. It will open up a window with the email text. Email text shows the above message instead of actual order confirmation html.
6. You can repeat the above by creating an order from Order Entry as well.
|Assignee||Jacques Le Roux [ jacques.le.roux ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Fix Version/s||SVN trunk [ 12311928 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Workflow||jira [ 12419582 ]||OFbiz Workflow [ 12506975 ]|