In the code base (in trunk) there are several services call functions which have been deprecated and replaced by newer functions, such as:
- deleteRateAmount -> expireRateAmount
- captureBillingAccountPayment -> captureBillingAccountPayments
- createQuoteWorkEffort -> ensureWorkEffortAndCreateQuoteWorkEffort
- addPriceRuleToMarketingCampaign -> createMarketingCampaignPrice
- removePriceRuleFromMarketingCampaign -> deleteMarketingCampaignPrice
- addPromoToMarketingCampaign -> createMarketingCampaignPromo
- removePromoFromMarketingCampaign -> deleteMarketingCampaignPromo
These must be removed from trunk, when the time is there (to be done periodically). This is a long running ticket intended to enable committers to associate a removal to a ticket upon periodical clean-up without having to create new tickets.
It is suggested that committer the ticket under which a the replacement is committed is referenced here as a link.