Steps to regenerate issue -
- Go to Backend ERP application using link - https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/findorders
- Navigate to bottom of the page in Order(s) Found section
- At rightmost corner check of unlabelled drop downs.
Actual - there are two drop downs and both are unlabelled, Also, second is always empty, no data populating into it.
1) I think drop down should be labelled.
2) There should be data created for second drop down if it's required.
3) Choose value from drop down and click Run Action button. It display no results with message -
"The Following Errors Occurred:
The following required parameter is missing: [IN] [massChangeOrderApproved.orderIdList]"
Please refer attachment.