Affects Version/s: Trunk
Fix Version/s: Upcoming Branch
This JIRA introduce a new feature that allow the impersonation of a login by an authorized user.
This is implemeted with :·
- A new service ‘userImpersonate’ that will check security, store impersonation in UserLoginHistory, and return the new session
- Events ‘userImpersonate’ and ‘userDepersonate’ that will allow impersonation/depersonation action persisting current user session
- A new modal widget in the common-theme that inform the user about ‘impersonation in process’ and offering a way to depersonate.
- A new field in UserLoginHistory to store impersonation originator
- A button in party viewprofile page to illustrate the feature