Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
The following versionning features should be interesting in some applications :
- Restore a particular version
- remove labels
- Checkout before update (optionnally)
- Checking after save (optionnally)
- Define a new "version" tag in xml mapping file containing the following attributes :
- Add mixin type tags in the xml mapping file. By this way, nt:unstructured content can be versionned or based on another mix type.
- Create branch
- Compare version.
- Support for same name sibling : seems to have a couple of bugs in Jackrabbit
- Review all version bugs on the Jackrabbit site.