OAK-6073 oak-segment-tar already got rid of the regular dependency to oak-core. Looking at the test dependencies I found more room for improvement with moderate effort. The dependency to core-tests can be avoided with the following steps:
- move all in org.apache.jackrabbit.plugins.blob.migration from oak-core to oak-blob-plugins (: also AbstractMigratorTest but leave DocumentToExternalMigrationTest in core).
- move org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.fixture.NodeStoreFixture to tests in oak-store-spi (where it belongs)
- move org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.fixture.MemoryFixture to tests in oak-store-spi (where it belongs)
- replace dependency oak-core/tests with oak-store-spi/tests
- add dependency to oak-store-spi type:test-jar in other modules that use the NodeStoreFixture; i.e. oak-it, oak-jcr, oak-core, oak-remote, oak-lucene.