We need to better understand the locality aspects of content stored in TarMK:
- How is related content spread over segments?
- What content do we consider related?
- How does locality of related content develop over time when changes are applied?
- What changes do we consider typical?
- What is the impact of compaction on locality?
- What is the impact of the deduplication caches on locality (during normal operation and during compaction)?
- How good are checkpoints deduplicated? Can we monitor this online?