The following usage of MicroKernel API need a clean up:
- MicroKernelInputStream in oak-commons -> move to attic
- static method MicroKernelInputStream#readFully in DocumentMK tests -> replace by test-local static method
- Wrappers for Log and Timer purpose -> drop as there exist implementations for NodeStore as well and the MK-implementations are not used
- DocumentMK: This class is only used for DocumentStore testing. Based on discussions with Marcel Reutegger and Michael Dürig we decided to let the test run directly against the DocumentMK and rewrite them later on to use DocumentStore API.
- Javadoc: There is some outdated java doc (e.g. with ContentSessionImpl and ContentRepositoryImpl) that refer to the MK although the implementation is in fact based on a NodeStore
- Documentation: There are some references to the MicroKernel in the documentation which should be slightly adjusted to reflect the fact that they are no longer used.