Steps to reproduce:
1) Start NPanday
2) Open 'ProjectA'
3) Generate POMs
4) Right click on 'ProjectA', then select 'Current NPanday Project > Install'
5) Add a new 'ProjectB' to the solution
6) Generate POMs
7) Add 'ProjectA' as dependency to 'ProjectB' (Add Maven Artifact)
8) Build the whole solution
9) Remove 'ProjectA' as dependency to 'ProjectB'
POM file for ProjectB was not updated correctly. Configuration for the dependency for 'ProjectA' was not removed in POM
POM file for ProjectB should be updated properly.
10) Add 'ProjectA' again to 'ProjectB'
"Error in Adding Artifact Dependency.." pops up because the dependency was not removed in the POM.
|Fix Version/s||1.5.0-incubating [ 12319165 ]|
|Fix Version/s||1.4.1-incubating [ 12316342 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Assignee||Adelita L. Padilla [ apadilla ]|