1) Open a project (with an unincluded web reference)
2) Ensure that NPanday Build Engine is running
3) Generate a pom file for the project
4) Open the project pom file of the project
5) Open "Web References" folder
6) Right click on the web reference that is not included and click "Include in Project"
7) Wait a few seconds until NPanday informs you that the pom file has been modified and asks if it should be reloaded
8) Click on "Yes"
Actual Behavior: Observe the new pom file and notice that the web reference was not added in it
Expected Behavior: The configuration of the web reference should be added in the pom
Note: Generating the pom files again still won't reflect the correct configuration for the web reference.